MC2 Inspections is a family owned and operated home inspection company. Our certified, licensed and insured home inspectors are available 7 days a week for all of your home inspection needs.
5 reasons why we are so much different than our competitors:
1) We do not market to Realtors. Many home inspection companies market to Realtors for referrals which creates an immediate conflict of interest. We market directly to the public. This eliminates any potential conflict of interest.
2) We go above and beyond our standards of practice. Many home inspectors will only follow their standards of practice as they are written. This means that they will only inspect a "representative" number of items. With us, if we can see it and get to it, we are inspecting it!
3) We are family owned and operated. Many home inspectors work for franchises which place more emphasis on how many inspections they can perform rather than the quality of those inspections. We operate the other way around. We perform less inspections to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality inspection possible.
4) We are responsive and answer our phone, emails and texts. Many home inspectors use a call center to field their phone calls. If you have any questions, many times the call center representative will not be able to answer even the most common of questions. With us, the owners themselves answer all calls and can answer any question you have before scheduling.
5) We work for you before, during AND after the home inspection. Many home inspectors disappear once they perform the inspection and will direct you to their 800 number if you have any questions after the home inspection. With us, you can call us directly and talk to the owners, ANYTIME after the inspection.
Buying a new home is probably the biggest investment you will ever make. It is a decision that will affect you and your family for years to come. The process can be extremely stressful and confusing, and of course, there is always considerable risk involved when making such a large purchase.
A professional home inspection from one of our Indianapolis home inspectors will help to significantly reduce your risk and help in your understanding to make the entire home buying process a little bit easier and a lot less stressful.
By hiring MC2 Inspections, you will get an extremely thorough and completely unbiased home inspection. You will get an easy to read, detailed report including digital photographs of the entire inspection. The report is emailed in PDF format to you by 11:59 pm the same day as the Inspection.
Our Indianapolis home inspectors are dedicated to providing our clients with the most thorough and professional home inspection experience possible. Simply put, we provide the best home inspection in Indianapolis for your money. All of our home inspectors are also fully certified, licensed and insured for your protection.
We proudly service all of central Indiana from Indianapolis to Carmel to Greenwood. We've got you covered!
Jeremy and Chris did an amazing job on our inspection for our first home. They were both super thorough, friendly, and looked at EVERYTHING. On top of that, they gave us some tips and suggestions for how to fix some smaller things in case the seller doesn't end up covering it before we close. We had a great experience and appreciated how well they explained the house to us. The report we received back was also very detailed and easy to understand. I'd recommend MC2 to anyone who is buying their first home and is feeling nervous about the home inspection. 10/10!! Madi A