Indianapolis Home Inspection (317) 605-3432
Certified, licensed and insured home inspectors in Indianapolis available 7 days a week for all of your home inspection needs. Family owned and operated for 15 years.
As we enter 2022, we are also entering our 15th year in business. We are more than proud of this accomplishment! It hasn’t been easy, especially with our business model of not marketing to realtors, but we have definitely found our niche. We reach out directly to those who understand that conflicts of interest in this industry do indeed exist, and as a result, have earned our way up the ranks to become one of the most widely known and well-respected home inspection companies in the Indianapolis area.
It should go without saying that we could not have accomplished this enormous feat without the extremely hard work of a few very special people…. our inspectors!
This year as we celebrate our longevity in this highly competitive industry, we also celebrate our amazing home inspectors, all of whom share the same vision of providing the very best home inspection possible to every client, completely free of any conflicts of interest.
Here’s to the next 15 years! Thank you!
“People of character do the right thing even if no one else does, not because they think it will change the world but because they refuse to be changed by the world.” Michael Josephson
5 reasons why we are so much different than our competitors:
1) We do not market to Realtors. Many home inspection companies market to Realtors for referrals which creates an immediate conflict of interest. We market directly to the public. This eliminates any potential conflict of interest.
2) We go above and beyond our standards of practice. Many home inspectors will only follow their standards of practice as they are written. This means that they will only inspect a "representative" number of items. With us, if we can see it and get to it, we are inspecting it!
3) We are family owned and operated. Many home inspectors work for franchises which place more emphasis on how many inspections they can perform rather than the quality of those inspections. We operate the other way around. We perform less inspections to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality inspection possible.
4) We are responsive and answer our phone, emails and texts. Many home inspectors use a call center to field their phone calls. If you have any questions, many times the call center representative will not be able to answer even the most common of questions. With us, the owners themselves answer all calls and can answer any question you have before scheduling.
5) We work for you before, during AND after the home inspection. Many home inspectors disappear once they perform the inspection and will direct you to their 800 number if you have any questions after the home inspection. With us, you can call us directly and talk to the owners, ANYTIME after the inspection.
Buying a new home is probably the biggest investment you will ever make. It is a decision that will affect you and your family for years to come. The process can be extremely stressful and confusing, and of course, there is always considerable risk involved when making such a large purchase.
A professional home inspection from one of our Indianapolis home inspectors will help to significantly reduce your risk and help in your understanding to make the entire home buying process a little bit easier and a lot less stressful.
By hiring MC2 Home Inspections, you will get an extremely thorough and completely unbiased home inspection. You will get an easy to read, detailed report including digital photographs of the entire inspection. The report is emailed in PDF format to you by 11:59 pm the same day as the Inspection.
Our Indianapolis home inspectors are dedicated to providing our clients with the most thorough and professional home inspection experience possible. Simply put, we provide the best home inspection in Indianapolis for your money. All of our home inspectors are also fully certified, licensed and insured for your protection.
We proudly service all of central Indiana from Indianapolis to Carmel to Greenwood. We've got you covered!
"It has been such a great experience working with MC2 Home Inspectors. As a first-time homebuyer, I had many questions about the inspection process and Mike and Jeremy were so helpful to answer all of my questions along the way. I called to schedule the inspection the day before Thanksgiving and Mike answered right away and told me they had availability the Friday after Thanksgiving (quick turnaround!). Mike also encouraged me to attend the inspection since I could ask any question I wanted and really get to know the new home I was purchasing. Jeremy was such a wonderful inspector. I almost consider him more of a consultant than an inspector! He knew SO much about everything in the home and gave me recommendations about everything I was unsure of. I received a detailed report with pictures of the home the same day. I cannot recommend MC2 enough, thank you for such a wonderful experience!" Sydney H.